Saturday, November 01, 2008

End of a long week, Beginning of another

It's the end of my final week for my semester! After 'fighting' through CAs, HRM presentations, FYP stuffs, design projects.. It's all over!!! I officially do not have any more classes next week... But it's just a start of another long week...

My following week is filled with 4 deadlines. My FYP Interim Report (can be considered done), my Image Processing CA (still don't know how to do), Design Project (almost done after spending the whole of Saturday doing it), Database Project (in progress)

After all those, it's the start of my examinations week. The first paper being HRM (13 Nov) - 25 MCQ and 2 Case Studies. The case studies will be on Blue Ocean Strategy and high possibility pertaining the leadership qualities of the US presidential election between Obama and McCain.

I can't wait for this semester to be over.... But after that, I'll have to resume my FYP work. When will all this end??

No comments: