Monday, October 20, 2008

The All New Yahoo! Mail

Just when I was permanently going to shift my calendar to google, I found out that Yahoo! has just recently come out with a new Calendar early this month. It's still at it's very early stage but at least, there is an improvement and a CHANGE since 1998.

It uses the iCal format where you have multiple calendars and it tries to integrate Flickr into it. Maybe this will be a useful feature for me as I will then be able to see what pictures I have taken at any particular time from my Yahoo! Calendar.

Oh well, guess I'll still update and manage BOTH Google and Yahoo! Calendar in the meantime. Apparently, I can integrate both calendars together but it doesn't seem to be working very well. Guess I'll give it a few months to finally decide which one I'll stick to.

If you'd like to change or try the New Yahoo! Calendar, you can do so here.

No comments: