Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged by Thean Seng

Feeling a bit wuliao today and went to read friend's blogs... I saw elaynne's tag and was about to do her tag but since Thean Seng "officialy" tagged me, shall do his instead. sorry, elaine.

Rules:

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

2. People who get tagged need to write a post of their own 15 weirdthings/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

4. No tag backs!!



Gabriel’s weird things/habits/little known facts:
1. I always wanted to be a doctor when I was a kid. But think that ambition is quite hard to achieve knowing how difficult it is to score a full straight As in STPM so that I can further my studies in medicine in local universities; hence, i forgo the idea and ended up in NTU instead to study engineering

2. I have a full book collection of "How My Body Works" where I collected since I was a kid.

3. I have a nail-biting habit

4. I used to have an in grow toe-nail

5. My first phone is a Nokia 3210 at the age of 17

6. That particular phone, I'm supposed to share it with my mum.. But it became mine in the end.

7. I prefer not to eat spicy food

8. I used to cheat in exams during high school years. (Discuss with friends for monthly tests)

9. I used to be a VERY VERY QUIET and SHY person.

10. I had my first crush when I was 6 years old.

11. My mum is a Mandarin teacher and I can't speak Mandarin for nuts... until, I met Yin Sin of course..

12. I record down every single money transaction I make everyday.

13. I used to love numbers a lot. I play with the calculator to find patterns when I have nothing to do when I was a kid

14. I joined the Malaysian Mensa Society at the age of 13

15. My gf is 153cm tall and I love her very much.

The people I'd like to tag...
Anyone free enough to do this... (you know who you are.. *winks*)

3 comments:

Licia said...

AND YOU KEEP CALLING ME SHORT!!

anyways, that's so sweet the last "fact" ;)

Boon Jin said...

"how my body works" is it the collection of books with white hardcover. and when put the books side by side will have images of human running or something one? I think I had it too. hehe

Gabriel said...

yea.. that's the one..

but now too kiddish for us already.
maybe can pass down to the next generation next time? lol