Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Air Asia 1 Million Free Tickets!!

Received an email from Air Asia yesterday announcing the release of its 1 million free tickets on midnight!!

I took the opportunity to book for my flight tickets from there for my Grad Trip!! Bought two way tickets at approx RM330 (incl. tax) and will be traveling from 14th June 2009 to 30th June 2009! Basically, I'll be flying to Siam Rep (Cambodia) on the 14th and flying back from Hanoi (Vietnam) on the 30th.

Only 6 of us bought (me, Hon Yoong, Eng Sue, Soo Fan, Xin Fern and Wai Teng) for that particular time period and 3 still pending.....

As of now, I still don't have any concrete plans yet as to the details of my travel route.. What I have in mind now is to visit Cambodia (Angkor Wat), Laos (Luang Prabang) and Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi)

Any ideas on where to go in that region??

Will have about a year or so to plan.. =)

1 comment:

kw said...

wah lau go thailand bo jio!!groyky