Saturday, March 08, 2008

IT Show 2008

Was at the IT Show last night and it wasn't as crowded as I imagined it would be. It was crowded, no doubt but at least I could still walk into a direction that I want. Unlike a situation last time where I have to follow the flow of the crowd and if I would want to turn back, It'll probably cause havoc and traffic jam

Anyway, I've bought 2x Kingston 1GB PC5300 DDR 667 RAM for $28.50 each and a $15 Notebook Cooler.

Was so tempted to get a 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor. The cheapest offer is from ViewSonic for $339.. Second best would be Acer's for $359. Reason for not getting at the moment is that I still don't have a use for it just yet since I'll be working during the day and will be busy during the night.

Oh well, maybe next sem, during the August PC Show? Shall see how fate brings me to it

No comments: