Monday, April 16, 2007

Exams: The end of 2nd year

This time around, everyone would be busy mugging... all well prepared for their examinations.. And me? What am I doing? Slacking off... not in the exam mood... And to make it worse, my first paper is tomorrow.. There are notes lying just right in front of me waiting to be read...
I've no idea why, but I've been playing the new CnC3 game for the past few days.... but come to think about it, for the previous sem, i was busy watching the Heroes Series... But what's the difference between this semester and last semester? I suppose i was more prepared the previous semester... The day or 2 days before the paper, would meet up with a few of my friends, soo fan and xin fern to practise some past year paper questions. But this sem, I'll be alone in the room trying hard to study but to no avail.
Looks like my self-discipline has gone down the drain and wouldn't care less about the future...
Here to remind myself, that life goes on...

--------------------------------------------------

No comments: