Saturday, February 24, 2007

Here I am, lying on my bed on a lazy Saturday evening, reminiscing about the past, present and future. Trying to run away from all my workload, worries, sadness and troubles… The moment I've to go back to Singapore, it's gonna be a hell of a hectic and loads of stuff to do… For the moment, I just want to cherish my time alone at home, probably to spend time with childhood friends as well…

Past few days was rather crazy as I've been out of the house most of the time… spending time with friends, without worries or without care to what's going on with the world around me… But now, it's about time to face reality again. Studies, CCAs, and myself…

Oh well, will slack for another half of the Saturday. Will see what happens tomorrow.. =)


--------------------------------------------------

No comments: