Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Chor Sam!

I think this is by far one of my most embarrassing days of my life. Before I go into there, this also my first day to actually hang out with friends; to meet back with my 'teenage hood' friends.. Firstly, was invited by Michelle for a cny buffet lunch in her house. Yvonne came and pick me up, along with delicia. And so, I thought there would be a lot of people… turns out, that's just it! THREE of us, plus Michelle herself.. Haha.. I wonder what happened to everyone else.. Nevertheless, had a great time, the food was great and we were only there for about er… an hour or so?

Reason to that was because there's this MC Girls Gathering at greentown in the late afternoon and yvonne they all were supposed to go. So, I requested yvonne to drop me back home since my house is on the way to that gathering place. She picked jill up and we were talking, jokingly said that I should go and safe her the trouble of sending me home since I am was their so called "ji muiz" last time. Anyway, that dear Yvonne Hui had to miss the turning back to my house!! Omg… that's where the embarrassment is coming in… And they say that I'm destined to be there after all… *sighz*

And hence…. I was at the entrance of the old town kopitiam in greentown. I was just hoping that there isn't a lot of them there.. Or like, most of them have left since we were late…

They started walking upstairs, with me, following behind… And once I got a glimpsed of the crowd of girls up there, I quickly ran back down.. Ahahaha… There was this HUGE bunch of girls sitting there, shouting and screaming of the arrival of their friends… Later, michelle and delicia dragged me up there and *sigh*… was it bad…

Fortunately, I know most of the people at one of the long stretched tables cause they were from Form6 in my school. And there are also few other tables who came back from overseas or outstation colleges. So, sat there, trying to bury my face behind some of my closer friends. But eventually, more of em' keep coming in…. More of people that I do not know… after about 15 min or so… couldn't take it and went down to the nearest cybercafe to wait for yvonne they all to be done with their 'gathering'… Wasn't it embarrassing!! One single guy with countless women at that place… *sighz* and von was like telling me, "isn't this supposed to be what every guy wants? To be in the midst of a bunch of beautiful girls?" haha… Yeah, right…

Anyway, on the plus side, at least, I get to see lots of my ex-schoolmates over there… People that I haven't seen for a very long time… At least a year and some, haven't seen them since after we left form 6!

At night, went to cp's house to help her fix her wireless connection. Then, went out with euwen, jill and von to sunway city for supper. That von wants to go rum jungle but all of us didn't want to.. Haha.. So, as to satisfy her, we went there just to let her take a look… hahaha…

Ended up having supper at some mamak stall nearby…


-------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

licia said...

YOU FORGOT MY NAME!! I ALSO WENT WITH U TO YUMCHA IN SUNWAY!!! >.<

cis cis cis