Saturday, October 28, 2006

21st Birthday

A lot of ppl said that the 21st birthday is a special one, and that's when you'll receive the 'golden key' as the chinese would say.. it symbolizes freedom, maturity and the such.. haha

My 21st birthday was a simple and thoughtful day. Let's see, my first task when I'm awake was to wake elaine up. Haha.. But I was awaken by su ping's sms wish earlier first… oooh, and a lot of ppl wished me the night before.. Haha… thanks..

Then, my class supposed to start at 930, and I would normally wait at the bus stop at 9am.. So, I went.. And halfway to the bus stop, yingsin called me… and asked me to go back to my room! Haha.. And there they were, yingsin, may yann and chee kheng, outside my room.. Apparently, yingsin woke up at 7am, made sandwich with the sandwich maker, and mushroom soup which was rather diluted… then, I had to be the first to try the cornflake cookie that she baked for her bf… more like, burnt cookie… haha… Nevertheless, it's the thought that counts… then pei yin brought ferrero rocher chocolate for me… and yea, so we had our breakfast in can 13…

Was late for class for about 20 minutes… and after 2 hours of lecture, we had lunch at can A, with the addition of suping and ta peiing… After that, went to the 'sex is not a game' exhibition outside OCBC, and proceeded to look for seats to study! Library A was packed, library 2 was also packed… we ended up in the media resource library with the 'reserved computers' as our table… the computer's damn chun though… or at least, the headphones lar… seinheisser's headphones that has a volume control for each channel… and each comp headphone output has been spitted into 2. There were 4 of us, me, ys, my and kah weng... Anyway, wasn't too long there before we got 'kicked out' by the rightful users for the reserved computers… tried our luck back in library 2, and fortunately, there were quite a number of places by then…

Su ping and lai fai joined us there… then elaine dropped by a while to pass things to me... haha, and I did a stupid thing to go back to my hall, to take my phone charger cause my phone batt was almost dead… well, glad I did though… haha… cause after that, siah called, did a lot of msging… yeah… about that… Had dinner at can A, and returned to the library after tht which closes at 930pm…

Went jogging at ten… may yann and I left hall 13, picked up kahweng at hall 8 and yingsin from hall 4… then, went to src for the 'real' jog but yingsin ko-ed on the way to src… hahaha… so, instead of jog, we walked round the track, chit chatting and learning how to sing songs… haha… then they kinda like dilly dallied around, dunno what go find eng sue in her hall, then she not there, then go to my hall eat things my mum brought to sg for me when we were supposed to go for supper…

--------------------------------------------------

No comments: