Saturday, September 09, 2006

Life as a 2nd year student...

Hmm, 2nd year somehow is still as busy as before... Well, I actually cut down alot on activities. The only commitment I had this year was only the Rotaract Main Comm and of course, MSA... Even for hall activities, guess i'll only still be a member for choir and maybe? dance group... Oh, Hall's Choir has been converted into an A Capella group... hahaha... Yesterday night, went to my sister's bday party in her place at Farrer Park. Guess that was my first time that I actually did hang out with her JC friends. They were indeed fun... lol... But i think what they didn't know was that my sister put alot of importance in them than they think she did... Generally, it was fun... There were lots of food, lots of liquor, lots of people. There were lots of Germans around there as well... We had the party at the gazebo underneath her apartment.
Back to reality... friends, studies, ccas, family, love... Guess that's my priority in singapore. Friends and studies are almost on par... But somehow, I feel like there's something missing in the friends department. Studies wise, it's kinda sucky... Quite laggy behind and everyone's really studying hard now... They study like there's a big exam every other week.. Family? The closest I have here is only my sis.. And she stays relatively far away, and will be going off to Jakarta to work soon... One thing bad bout me though, is that I don't really seek my family to confide in whenever I have problems, not like my sis... So, I hardly call back home if there's nothing important... But I know family is the most important ingredient in life... Oh well, maybe I know they are important and not wanting to feel depressed that they're actually not around, I hardly put them in my life in SG. Otherwise, it'll be disastrous for me... And for love... hahaha... There's really nothing much to say here... Probably things are already so busy now, I didn't plunge into the valley of love... But I think, love is one thing that I would really need in my life now... Just that, maybe it isn't the right time? I don't know....
Well, guess have live life on and trust everything in His hands. For now, suppose I just have to be contented with what I have now and be thankful for it...

No comments: