Saturday, June 24, 2006

2nd day of Ipoh Visit

The crazy eaters wanted to go for dim sum at 730am.. Well, 4 of them (wei zhen's side) managed to wake up early for dim sum at tht time.. Followed by the other 3 (kian hwat's side) later at 8 smtg.. And I, reached around 10 min after them.. By the time I reached Foh San, they were about to finish eating.. The entire dim sum costs them RM102.. Divided by 7 ppl of course (excluding myself).. After that, we went to Nam Heong Coffee Shop for white coffee and for my breakfast.. Soon after that, we decided to visit our schools, namely, St Michael and Sam Tet.. I took them for a tour in SMI, I guess they were impressed with the beauty of the architecture of my school… and that was the first time I went into the new toilet.. (finally).. Haha.. Took them almost around the entire school.. (except for the locked places).. Primary school's building this St. Paul Block or smtg like that at the back field.. Now I wonder where all our troop camps will be held next time.. There goes another field that used to be our playing ground..


After visiting SMI, we went for a short tour in Sam Tet.. Too bad lai fai wasn't around.. Otherwise, he could bring us to ACS as well.. Haha.. Only went to Sam tet's library and the outskirts of it.. Then all of them decided to go back to rest before proceeding to the waterfall..


Unfortunately for them, it's the raining season and it's been raining since last night till today.. It rained the whole afternoon.. But anyway, we had lunch at pasir pinji @ tai shue kiok (foot of a big tree).. The place there is famous for the fried things… But since I already ate at home, I didn't really eat much there… After that, we went to Koh Heng, and then to the shop opposite koh heng for fried ice cream and curry puff… Eng sue they all had to fetch pei ing to the bus station cause her bus was at 3pm..


After eating and all, we decided to go to a cave; Perak Cave at KK Road.. I can't remember the last time I was there.. In fact, initially, I thought it was my first time there.. But the place looked familiar anyhow.. We climbed the cave, up to the hill, and onwards to the highest point of the hill… The route was quite steep.. Very steep actually.. One small part of it can actually compete with the route back in Kledang Hill… hahah.. All of us climbed till we had sweat all over… and foo wei zhen, as usual… looked like he just took a bath.. Once we were back down to where we parked our cars, we feasted on coconut water… haha… what a nice time to drink coconut water… Eng Sue drove the few of us to kmpg tawas, where her grandma stayed and we bought the coconut water opposite her grandma's house for only RM1… It was not bad though… refreshing… I guess after that, it's half day… We went back to our home for a quick rest and a bath before going on to Menglembu for dinner…


Went to pick eng sue up at her brother's place at first garden at 8pm.. And this time, I'll be like the rest of the non-ipohians… That is, I'm very new to the place there now.. We went to 'wai sek kai' (greedy street) in Menglembu.. I think it's my first time there too… haha… we had this very nice honey chicken and the not very nice wan tan mee… After that, we went to the Menglembu pasar malam… It's quite small actually… We managed to cover the whole pasar malam in about 10-15min… Then I abit paiseh… cause don't really know the roads there… then eng sue had to guide me around… lol…


Our next stop will be back at the 'tong sui kai' behind Sam Tet school.. Had that sago thingy… It was then about time for the Germany vs Sweden match and all of them wanted to watch it… Unfortunately, we couldn't find any place to sit at the Man U Restaurant nearby… In the end, we decided to go to the MP Steamboat place at Greentown… The match was, well… quite nice to watch… haha… Germany's a very good team and it's more or less a one-sided match… After the game, we joined Eng Sue and her sam tet friends in greentown where they went there earlier to watch the game there… Was only there for a few minutes or so before all of them decided to end the day… However, I was quite hungry at tht time and since I had to fetch the girls back, I decided to eat Ramly Burger where they had to accompany me… lol… That's it. Fetched them back to first garden and by the time I'm back home, it's already 2 smtg… There goes another day…


--------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Aelian said...

Hi,
I am looking for an investor to partner me in a project to Tetra pack Coconut water (A premium variety from Sri Lanka) to the European market.
Would appreciate hearing from anyone interested.

Aelian Hingert
Aemar Trading
aemarg@sltnet.lk
aelian.hingert@gmail.com