Tuesday, January 31, 2006

It was an unplanned visiting day... From supposedly to be visiting only shake and yvonne's house (which I didn't go in the end), into going visiting with my classmates.. (lay nga they all).. Let's see, we started our visiting journey in li yen's house.. By then, there were already lay nga, yee kheng, chee yun, phooi wah and her friend, and yin yin over there already... and with me, was Ian.. haha... mingled around there, played some mahjong... AFter that, i led the USS1 ppl to jill's house.. (while i picked up pinkie on the way).. then, i've to become ian's chauffer for once.. went to kampar road to fetch 2 of his gal friends.. then they followed us go visiting in jill's house, then my house, and finally, ian's house... From there, it was a farewell to ian and his friends... while the rest of us (except for pinkie and added jin ann on the way) went to chee kiang's house in pasir pinji.. Saw a lot of michaelians there though.. and for my classmates, there was wei hoe, kent yuen and kheng loon.. but all of them were busy gambling while we (me, jill and jin ann).. talked among ourselves while waiting for lay nga to arrive there from parade...
Went home for dinner, and there's supopsed to be this Street Party in front of Tesco.. Father managed to get 7 free tickets worth RM20 each.. But i dind't follow my sister the Germans.. I went out with jill and pinkie to visit euwen and sinnyi in euwen's house... Gambled in euwen's house for a while, then we walked down to his aunt's place which is just down the road.. Got ang pau from his generous aunt there.. haha... went there, sit for a while only.. but quite pai seh... then euwen's uncle, showed us some magic tricks... haha.. reminds me of ian...
Later in the night, went to pick up yvonne and we went to brown's cafe... Well, apparently there's supposed to be a sunday school outing there.. which turned out to be only mag, kelvin mak and benedict there... Chin ping joined her friend, and the 3 of us... stayed in brown's... Played some drinking game, and snap... Surprisingly, although it's a bit childish.. but all of us enjoyed ourselves there though... haha..

--------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

JV said...

*sobs* Looks like I'm missing out on quite a bit this year... For the first time in my life, I don't get to visit anyone during CNY... Aih...