Saturday, December 24, 2005

Unpredictable day..

Well, just as i thought things are starting to quiet down around here.. And euwen said he wanted to see me before he leaves.. So, he kind of just wanted to come over to visit me... But i told him i'll join him for lunch... And there we go, out for lunch.. when i remembered that Jill wanted ppl to teman her shop.. so, called her and went for lunch together... While fetching jill, von suddenly msged me, asking me what's the plan for today..and i told her i was out with euwen.. and surprisingly, she was at some clinic in ipoh gdn south.. haha.. and tada! recruited another person to go out with.. lol.. After having lunch, dind't know where to go.. Called chin ping as euwen wanted to take wanyoe's jacket from her so that he can pass it to sinnyi.. But anyway, she was out having lunch somewhere in the east.. So, we went to had lunch there... After lunch, chin ping kind of joined us as well, and we went to jusco to do some shopping... haha... There it goes, from the idea 'euwen wanted to visit me' into 5 ppl in the car going to jusco...
But von didn't join us for long.. Bumped into kianmei in jusco and we did some light shopping.. On the way back, jill and pinkie suddenly decided to drop by my house... And thus, euwent dropped us in pinkie's house and she drove us all back to my house.. haha.. It wasn't really that fun there though.. with the 2 kids terrorizing us... lol.. got both jill and pinkie irritated.. (not to mention myself) The 2 kids just doesn't know when to stop.. But we ended up, having some light talks before all of them headed back and finally,able to take my nap.. hehe... Then, woke up.. had dinner and prepared ourselves for midnight mass...

--------------------------------------------------

No comments: