Saturday, February 05, 2005

saturday morning... was woken up by my sister's msg telling me that she can't COD for me... then, mum called, ask me to open the door for the students to come in.. In the end, i slept till like 11 plus.. haha.. actually, woke up earlier at 10 (i think) to call my brother to remind him about the COD in 1utama... well, he was sleeping too i guess cause his voice sounded like he just woke up...
woke up, ate breakfast near 12, and played battle for middle earth till afternoon since my dad went out with my uncles and my mum had a lunch appointment with her ji muiz.. i only ate lunch at about 3 plus cause wasn't hungry b4 that... was supposed to go DotA with brandon wan.. but i've to jaga rumah plus got no transport.... :(
went for capt ball at 430, and surprisingly, adrian was already there by then.. (cause he's usually late) then, he asked me to fetch edward somewhere nearby... we started playing near 530 after their EY thingy and alot of ppl played.. including cheryl choong, and the rest of the EY ppl... had to go back at 6 cause dad wants to go early to church to buy a cross...

--------------------------------------------------

No comments: