Saturday, January 15, 2005

KL trip - Day 4

when i woke up at looked at the clock.. it's already 8 plus... and i was like "shit, we're late for the passport thing".. see see, oemga and jason already left earlier without me.. oh well, i just went back to sleep until they returned... hehe..
okay.. cut things short.. went to pack our stuffs... then off to idp to hand over the passport to them...
then, went to sunway pyramid.. shopped abit... i wanted to go ice skatingg.. but nobody to accompany me.. had lunch in sushi king which costs so much~!! hmm.. didn't have much money left then... anyway, headed to ipoh right away after that...
came back... found my maddotz on my desk.. installed in on my mouse.. haha.. went to church at night, dinner, online.. bla bla.. back to the old routine.....

--------------------------------------------------

No comments: