Tuesday, December 28, 2004

my last day to be home alone~!! parents will be reaching ipoh at 1345~!!
i felt kinda lazy to go for the badminton game at 10.. but since yee weng called and i told him the day that i'm coming, well, i have to go... reached there at 1030... (which yee weng booked the court from 10 till 12) it was quite exhausting...it's been quite a while since i last played badminton... brandon, kiat win, wai yip, brian, zhuan keet and mei yin was there too... then, went out for brunch with them in stadium...
by the time i went home, it was about time i had to pick up my parents from the airport.. had another round of lunch with them in gunung rapat... ate chicken rice.. and lots of stories from my dad......
reached home, uploaded pics of australia to the comp.. dind't really have time to rest... then brandon came to download some games... took my thumbdrive to copy it to his laptop though... after that, i have a basketball game with the same group of ppl.. (similar group actually)
played with kids younger than us.. (some are quite good.. and some are not even half my height. lol..) played for about 1 hour... and it was damn tiring... went home, bath... and slept.. (hardly slept actually) till dinner...
at night, kinda lepakked lar.. rested in my room... played AO with jason and chun (for the first time)...
at 10, had ice creams with shake, von, omega, licia and jason.... chatted all the way till 12... back home.. online... hehe... btw, got stopped by police though... went in thru the other side of east while on the way to yes cafe, and forgot there was a pasar malam there.. so, i went into this road, dind't realise it was a one way street... then the police stopped me.... the moment i come down... one of the officers ask me to 'kao tim' it aka bribery.. he said i'm on P some more and if i get 3 samas, then my license will digantung, i was like, what the hell, this is only my first... so, i won't give a shit... then i went back to the policeman who took my license.. and he asked me what the officer told me.. haha.. then i said he only gave me a warning.. hahahahaha... then that policeman returned my ic and said "betul ke dia hanya bagi amaran?" hehe... oh well, it was a close shave... went off b4 he had the time to ask the other policeman.. how terrible.. tsk tsk...


--------------------------------------------------

No comments: